Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dealing with Jet Lag



I landed in India last night around 11PM. This picture gives a pretty good idea of what everything looked like to me after nearly 24 hours in transit from San Francisco to Hyderabad.

After getting my bags, finding my driver, and reaching the aprtment and getting settled, I got to bed just after 2AM. I managed to sleep on and off until about 6:30 in the morning, when I decided to give up trying and get ready to head into the office.

Amazingly, I wasn't completely wiped out today. I was definitely tired, but I managed to make it through the day without collapsing. My hope is to stay up until about 8 tonight, then hit the hay and sleep all night. That should be enough to get adjusted to the time change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home